Training. Experience. Knowledge. Our certification and training partnerships, and our amazing team of employees with certified designations in restoration trades, are essential to fulfilling our commitment to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Employees with Okanagan Restoration Services are commonly certified through The Cleantrust (formally Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC) – the organization that has served as Industry Guardian for more than 30 years.
As a non-profit certification organization, The Cleantrust helps ensure that you have access to trusted and trained cleaning professionals by establishing and monitoring certification programs and standards for these industries.
You can expect Okanagan Restoration Services to have staff members certified in:
- water restoration
- carpet cleaning
- fire & smoke restoration
- applied microbial remediation
- mold & asbestos abatement
- odour control
- journeyman textile cleaning
- applied structural drying
- and more…
A Certified Company
The company as a whole is also certified through/associated with the following industry organizations:
- Member of The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC
- BCCSA COR Certification
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health & Safety – training adheres to these standards
- Member of British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA)
- Member of Better Business Bureau (BBB)