Our Vernon Location is seeking a full time experienced PROJECT MANAGER
Responsibilities & Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
* Project Manage a large volume of restoration job files on a regular basis
* On site estimation for residential and commercial mitigation and reconstruction
* Work with department coordinators to schedule clean-up crews, demolition, structural rebuild and sub trades.
* Meet with Insurance Adjusters and Clients
* Document claims, scopes of work and services provided
Required Skills & Preferred Experience:
* Minimum 5 years emergency disaster restoration contracting or Construction contracting
* Possesses general understanding of structural repair
* Has some understanding of the restoration and insurance industries
* Experience with Xactimate/XactAnalysis
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Good communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
* Excellent business management and development skills
* Leadership qualities
* Efficient Team management skills
* Computer or technical knowledge
* Effective problem solving skills
Please submit cover letter and resume of qualifications to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.